Favorite Class

For discussing World of WarCraft.

Favorite Class

Druid
0
No votes
Hunter
2
13%
Mage
3
19%
Paladin
4
25%
Priest
1
6%
Rogue
2
13%
Shaman
0
No votes
Warlock
2
13%
Warrior
2
13%
 
Total votes: 16

User avatar
kob
CyberDemon
Posts: 12771
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 14:40
Consoles: PS3 - PC
Location: get slam'd
Contact:

Re: Favorite Class

Post by kob » Mon Feb 25, 2008 23:44

paladin tanks fucking rape dude

User avatar
Aliens
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 01:20
Location: No, just a robot

Re: Favorite Class

Post by Aliens » Mon Feb 25, 2008 23:45

For instances.
Ive never raided with one tbh but you cant CC with one in a raid.

User avatar
OBrocks
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8429
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 00:27

Re: Favorite Class

Post by OBrocks » Fri Feb 29, 2008 01:33

warlocks are fun
Image
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

User avatar
Lord Nelson Derpentstein
Lost Soul
Posts: 566
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 04:04
Location: Ye ol' Derpentia Towne

Re: Favorite Class

Post by Lord Nelson Derpentstein » Tue Mar 04, 2008 05:22

Rogue! Because I can sit there and stab the hell out of things and cause immense damage. Very simple. Keep slice and dice up, backstab the hell out of things, envenom here and there, and use blade flurry and adrenaline rush wherever you can :D

Link to my gnome rogue:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... edmorestab
Stabbeh wrote:For instances.
Ive never raided with one tbh but you cant CC with one in a raid.
That's the beauty of the Paladin tank though. Establish agro, and increase it with constant consecrates, seals etc. The perfect aoe tank. They're useful in areas of certain raids due to the fact no cc is required, you can go flat chat and not have anything leave the tank to attack anyone else.
burnfire88 wrote:Also lol'd at Ash sigging me. :3
2 /pf/aggots have me sigged at the moment, Urra and her. :)

User avatar
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 9445
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine
Location: In your sister

Re: Favorite Class

Post by Mr. Smith » Tue Mar 04, 2008 09:39

Lord Nelson Derpentstein wrote:Rogue! Because I can sit there and stab the hell out of things and cause immense damage. Very simple. Keep slice and dice up, backstab the hell out of things, envenom here and there, and use blade flurry and adrenaline rush wherever you can :D

Link to my gnome rogue:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... edmorestab
Stabbeh wrote:For instances.
Ive never raided with one tbh but you cant CC with one in a raid.
That's the beauty of the Paladin tank though. Establish agro, and increase it with constant consecrates, seals etc. The perfect aoe tank. They're useful in areas of certain raids due to the fact no cc is required, you can go flat chat and not have anything leave the tank to attack anyone else.
Looks like I'm rolling on ur server.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

User avatar
Syringe
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5004
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 17:22
Consoles: OHHHHHHHHHH
Location: pillow cases ???
Contact:

Re: Favorite Class

Post by Syringe » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:58

Stabbeh wrote:For instances.
Ive never raided with one tbh but you cant CC with one in a raid.
yes you can
it is called positioning
Image

User avatar
youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4221
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 16:45
Consoles: PC, PS3
Location: Glendale, AZ
Contact:

Re: Favorite Class

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Wed Sep 09, 2009 06:24

super bump

here's my top 3 fav classes

1. PRIEST
2. Death Knight (sad I know but they are fun ;P)
3. Shaman

least fav is Hunter, I think they are useless

User avatar
iamthelordhitman
CyberDemon
Posts: 10377
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 03:58
Location: im probably somewher that u arent, but u think im there, but ur not sure

Re: Favorite Class

Post by iamthelordhitman » Wed Sep 09, 2009 08:21

ya ima say my tastes have changed since i last posted in here

augh wtf is my fave class now

warlock? probably

1st warlock
2nd dk
3rd priest
Image

User avatar
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 9445
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine
Location: In your sister

Re: Favorite Class

Post by Mr. Smith » Wed Sep 09, 2009 19:32

1. Pally
2. Mage
3. Hunter
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

User avatar
Syringe
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5004
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 17:22
Consoles: OHHHHHHHHHH
Location: pillow cases ???
Contact:

Re: Favorite Class

Post by Syringe » Sat Sep 19, 2009 15:53

Mr. Smith wrote:1. I am
2. So Bad
3. At WoW
yeah I have to agree
Image

User avatar
burnfire88
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5509
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 18:56
Consoles: PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS
Contact:

Re: Favorite Class

Post by burnfire88 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 19:07

VengeanceOfNight wrote:
Mr. Smith wrote:1. I am
2. So Bad
3. At WoW
HURR DURR EDIT POSTS HURR SO EDGY
Yeah I have to agree
Image
OB_rocks13 wrote:Chill

As soon as you become mod, ban ransom for a day

if you have the balls to do it

User avatar
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 9445
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine
Location: In your sister

Re: Favorite Class

Post by Mr. Smith » Sat Sep 19, 2009 19:09

burnfire88 wrote:
VengeanceOfNight wrote:
Mr. Smith wrote:1. I am
2. So Bad
3. At WoW
HURR DURR EDIT POSTS HURR SO EDGY
Yeah I have to agree
Yeah, I tend to ignore shit like that from VoN, I mean he sucks so bad at wow he had to pay someone to lvl his toon.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

User avatar
Julianos
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4870
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 23:47
Location: XBL: Bmurph125

Re: Favorite Class

Post by Julianos » Sun Sep 20, 2009 00:33

You don't have to agree with me, but I don't feel like being good at wow is something to brag about whatsoever. Being good at wow should be shameful. I mean, I play wow from time to time, but I'm not proud of it at all.
Image

User avatar
youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4221
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 16:45
Consoles: PC, PS3
Location: Glendale, AZ
Contact:

Re: Favorite Class

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Thu Apr 15, 2010 17:46

I changed mine again

1. Priest
2. Rogue
3. War

DKs can suck it

User avatar
kob
CyberDemon
Posts: 12771
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 14:40
Consoles: PS3 - PC
Location: get slam'd
Contact:

Re: Favorite Class

Post by kob » Thu Apr 15, 2010 18:00

1. rogues
2. shaman
3. paladin

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest