death knight

For discussing World of WarCraft.
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine

Re: death knight

Post by Mr. Smith » Mon Feb 09, 2009 08:29

Slawter wrote: A sorry didn't read that it was your OT spec
Yah, Glyph of rune tap gets me into so many instances. Plus healers love me because I don't need to be healed as much.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

Slawter
Mancubus

Post by Slawter » Thu Feb 12, 2009 01:22

Since this is the DK thread I have a question about tanking dks. Two things about them one is that are they actually decent tanks or are they just used as OTs? (Never seen on MT so i'm just curious) And second I was wondering that if any of you guys have ever had to heal a dk tank is it hard because of lack of sheild so less armor and blah balh blah I was just wondering if it's alot harder to heal a dk tank instead of a war or pally
The World loves a lover and that's why the World loves me
Ransom wrote:
Gordon Frohman wrote:I saw the pencil trick on YouTube.

I was not impressed.
i'm not impressed by your face.
Lord Nelson Derpentstein wrote:
Mr. Smith wrote: I bet you also hope that Obama wins.
Who's that? I don't follow NFL dude :(

iamthelordhitman
CyberDemon
Location: im probably somewher that u arent, but u think im there, but ur not sure

Post by iamthelordhitman » Thu Feb 12, 2009 01:57

DKs can MT and OT

hell DPS DKs can OT for a while if need be, ive done it on more than one occasion in naxx

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind

Post by Mr. Smith » Thu Feb 12, 2009 08:38

Slawter wrote:Since this is the DK thread I have a question about tanking dks. Two things about them one is that are they actually decent tanks or are they just used as OTs? (Never seen on MT so i'm just curious) And second I was wondering that if any of you guys have ever had to heal a dk tank is it hard because of lack of sheild so less armor and blah balh blah I was just wondering if it's alot harder to heal a dk tank instead of a war or pally
I wouldn't trust a DK tanking. Give me a war or druid any day.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

iamthelordhitman
CyberDemon
Location: im probably somewher that u arent, but u think im there, but ur not sure

Post by iamthelordhitman » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:35

Mr. Smith wrote:
Slawter wrote:Since this is the DK thread I have a question about tanking dks. Two things about them one is that are they actually decent tanks or are they just used as OTs? (Never seen on MT so i'm just curious) And second I was wondering that if any of you guys have ever had to heal a dk tank is it hard because of lack of sheild so less armor and blah balh blah I was just wondering if it's alot harder to heal a dk tank instead of a war or pally

then l2trust, a smart tank duel wielding Slayer of the Lifeless and part tier 7/7.5 tanked 25 man naxx easy and was able to do major dps as well.

DKs can tank right up there with pallys druids and warriors

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind

Post by Mr. Smith » Thu Feb 12, 2009 18:23

iamthelordhitman wrote:
Mr. Smith wrote:

then l2trust, a smart tank duel wielding Slayer of the Lifeless and part tier 7/7.5 tanked 25 man naxx easy and was able to do major dps as well.

DKs can tank right up there with pallys druids and warriors
I only group up when a fucking War or Druid is tanking.