Sex Stories

Create every day.
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine

Re: Sex Stories

Post by Mr. Smith » Thu May 26, 2011 22:42

Hey, /b/. I have this problem. A few weeks ago I met this girl. Man oh man was she gorgeous. Her name is Kelsie. Blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect body. Hell, she even has a perfect smile. So,I was seeing her for 3 weeks as friends. She was 17 and has only had one boyfriend in her life. Reason being is because her ex four years back was hit by a car and killed (I couldn't tell her that he was a dumb ass though. She told me she saw it all and he walked into the middle of the street by the mall skateboarding with some of his friends). Anyway, she was pretty emotionally scarred, but I think she really likes me. The other night we were out in my car after a movie and she started to rub my dick (over the pants) and then pulled it. I told her not to though because I wasn't comfortable getting head from her. I have no idea why but I lost my boner. She started to take off her bra and what I saw next was horrifying. My god, her chest was covered in zits and hair. I wanted to puke. They were the whitest, biggest things I've ever seen.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind

Post by Mr. Smith » Thu May 26, 2011 22:43

It was like pizza face all over her chest! What almost got me though was when I saw one of them pop and get caught in her hair. You know those zits that pop and are really gross and a lot of pus comes out? We've all had them. Like in Osmosis Jones when the fathers zit pops on the teacher. Well, it was like that. Oh my god it was fucking horrible. She wiped it off, causing a few more to pop and where her hand touched her chest became red. She had pus all over her hands and just wiped it ON HER PANTS! I kind of half looked away shocked, wanting to get out of the car or say something, but it was so god damned awkward I didn't know what to say. Then she started to take off her pants.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind

Post by Mr. Smith » Thu May 26, 2011 22:43

This was the worst part though because now I saw that it looks like she hadn't shaven in at least two years. I didn't know pubes could get this long. It looked like they started to form dreadlocks from all of her discharge buildup caught in her hair. My god it smelled fishy down there. I look out the window looking at the ground disgusted with what I had just witnessed. That's when I started to here this kind of swashing sound. I knew I shouldn't have looked back but I did anyway. She was fingering herself with the same hand she had popped her zits with. Her other hand was on her chest, popping more zits, filling my car with pus! The I saw her jaw break and she looked like the one bitch from Paranormal Activity and my car started shaking. The doors were somehow locked and pus just kept coming out! At this point, her chest was soaked in puss and still more started coming out. I started to panic and try to force my doors open, but to no avail.Then more and more pus started coming out, and at this point her body was covered in pus. It had started accelerate coming out of her. I tried to break open my windows but I had forgotten that 2 months prior that I had bullet proofed them (I live in a pretty bad neighborhood). Holy shit, my car was getting FILLED with gross ass puss. I started throwing up because now there was so much pus the it was up to my waist. Within minutes it was up to my lower lip and I was getting very claustrophobic now and the little air left smelled like infection. A few seconds later I couldn't breathe because it was past my nose and I gasp for breathe, only to get a mouth full of pus which I swallowed, I started beating on my cars roof, throwing up even more now. I wished it had been a dream. I wished it was over, but it wasn't. Somebody came up to my car and pried my door open with a crowbar they had. I guess they were trying to steal a car or something because I've never seen anynewt gingrich just casually walking around with a crowbar.

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind

Post by Mr. Smith » Thu May 26, 2011 22:44

Anyway, the pus and I drained (no pun intended) out of my car but there was no girl. For months now I've been going to get psychiatric help, and now every night I can see her. I can see Kelsie at the corner of my eye with her clothes off, fingering her third world country vagina and pus pouring out of her chest, and every night I wake up with the feeling of pus all over me.

Please, can someone help? I dont know what to do anymore. I just need some advice on what the fuck I should do and what the fuck she was

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind

Post by Mr. Smith » Tue Dec 30, 2014 06:13

Bump because Lord Ramenmomdon hasn't seen this.

Quack
Baron of Hell
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.

Post by Quack » Wed Dec 31, 2014 05:47

bump because i hate you smith