Delivered - short film

Create every day.
youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell
Consoles: PC, PS3

Delivered - short film

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Thu Oct 09, 2014 22:58

This is my final draft from my intro screenwriting class. There really is no "final draft" to a script per se, since writers go back and change things constantly, but this is where I'm most comfortable with it at this point. We had to write a screenplay for a short film and it had to be 15-20 pages, this is what I came up with. Just thought I'd share with you guys. There are no camera movements just standard format. Since I can't properly type it out in screen format on here it may be annoying to read so I apologize. Hope you enjoy.

Delivered

FADE IN:

INT. APARTMENT - DAY

AARON - mid-twenties, in a tank top and shorts, looks at himself in his bathroom mirror. It is slightly foggy from shower steam and he spells out "Meaning?" on the mirror with his finger. He goes into his room and sits at his desk. His room is a mess, littered with empty beer cans and piles of clothes and belongings scattered throughout. On his laptop he looks at pictures of his ex-girlfriend NICOLE. He glances at the pictures of her and to the clock on the computer screen.

JAMES, his nicely dressed professional looking roommate in his mid-twenties, appears in the doorway and folds his arms.

Aaron doesn't notice James as he stands waiting to be recognized. James picks up an empty beer can off of the floor.

JAMES

Hey fuck head.

He chucks the can at Aaron to get his attention, nearly hitting him.

JAMES (CONT)

(Annoyed)
I need to pay the rent tomorrow Aaron, do you have your share ready this time?

AARON

Yeah, I think so, I just need to check my account.

James put a hand to his head and shakes it as Aaron checks his bank account online.

JAMES

I get you've been having a rough time since the breakup but jeez man, get it together...

AARON

Thanks for reminding me James. I drank all those beers last night because I was happy about the whole situation, obviously.

JAMES

You're a mess, I get it, but this is my apartment after all. You were late on rent the last few months and I need your share on time! I hate being like this but it's the principle...

AARON

I don't believe this shit...

JAMES

In the principle?

AARON

Oh shut up, no, I mean dammit. I'm a little short.

JAMES

And you expect me to cover that for you again!?

AARON

(Closes laptop)
I work today so I should get some tips.

JAMES

(Sternly)
Just get me the money by tonight, I have to go soon.

AARON

(Confidently)
I'll bring you fifty, how's that sound?

JAMES

Whatever doesn't give me a reason to replace you.

Aaron gets up from his desk and looks for his work clothes.

AARON

Good morning to you too...

JAMES

I thought you were getting a raise or something? What happened with all of that?

AARON

Not quite.

JAMES

(Curiously)
Did you screw that up as well?

AARON

(Sarcastically)
Yeah, sure did. Prick.

JAMES

Well, go on, what happened?

AARON

It wasn't just a raise, I was actually talking to my boss about a promotion. Figured Nicole would have liked it...

JAMES

(Surprised)
Oh really!? Hope that works out for you. Minus the Nicole thing...

AARON

Yeah really. I need to get ready...

JAMES

(Direct)
I need that money tonight.

James leaves the apartment. Aaron gets ready for work, frantically moving around his room assembling his work clothes. After he gets dressed he hears a knock on the door and goes to open it. Nicole, mid-twenties and dressed in a waitress outfit, stands in the doorway holding a box of clothes and toiletries. Aaron looks devastated to see her again.

AARON

Hey Nicole... so what brings you here?

Nicole looks down to the box and back at Aaron as if it was obvious.

NICOLE

Just returning some things you left at my place. Figured I'd drop them off before I head into work.

Aaron gives her a desperate look.

AARON

Everybody deserves a second chance you know... I know things between us got hectic, but it happens to all couples... Nicole, I just...

Nicole shoves the box into Aaron's chest.

NICOLE

Fuck you, I have to go. Bye.

AARON

I didn't mean that, I'm sorry! Wait!

Nicole storms off, Aaron chases after her but she peels out of the parking lot in her car. Aaron heads back inside, throws the box into a corner, and slams the apartment door. He goes to the kitchen counter to grab his keys and looks at the clock. He frantically runs out to his car and drives recklessly.

EXT. PIZZA RESTAURANT - DAY

Aaron screeches into the parking lot of the Pizza Restaurant. It is upscale and has posters of food specials and decals on the exterior windows. He approaches the back door and looks around cautiously. He enters his key code for the door, opens it, and proceeds inside.

INT. PIZZA RESTAURANT - DAY

He sneakily walks around the restaurant trying to avoid his boss. VARIOUS WORKERS are in the background preparing food or setting up tables in the dining area. The walls are decorated with pizza and hot wing decals, and beer and food specials are listed on posters. Upbeat music is playing from the radio system throughout the restaurant. Aaron makes it to the clock-in computer but is confronted by his boss JESSICA.

JESSICA

Aaron, what time are you supposed to be in today?

AARON

Ah, ten o'clock I believe. Yeah, ten.

JESSICA

(Looks at the clock in screen)
Yes, that would be correct... but that was twenty minutes ago!

AARON

(Embarrassed)
Yes, I'm a little late.

JESSICA

A little!? You want me to promote you, but you can't even show up on time. Look at it from my point of view. How would you assess this?

AARON

I wouldn't be as mad about it...

The radio system playing music shortens out and makes a screeching sound. The music stops and the various workers look up at the speakers confused. Jessica looks more irritated.

JESSICA

For fucks sake.

AARON

That cant be good.

JESSICA

I swear the world is falling apart by the minute. Come with me.

AARON

Sure.

Jessica leads Aaron to the back storage room with some electrical equipment. One of them is shorted out with smoke coming out of the sides. Jessica throws her hands up in the air.

JESSICA

Oh this is just perfect!

AARON

This might set you back a buck or two.

JESSICA

No kidding.

AARON

Want me to call maintenance before I start taking deliveries?

JESSICA

No, I'll handle all that. Dammit, this is going to tie me up for a while.

AARON

Yeah, and?

JESSICA

I was supposed to train a new girl we just hired today!

AARON

Ah, I see.

JESSICA

Actually, that gives me an idea.

Jessica guides Aaron to the lobby of the restaurant where KELSEY, early-twenties and covered in exquisite tattoos, is sitting at a booth. Jessica introduces Aaron to Kelsey.

JESSICA

Aaron, Kelsey. Kelsey, Aaron

Aaron and Kelsey shake hands.

JESSICA (CONT)

(To Kelsey)
Aaron is going to take over and train you today. We have a couple orders coming up and he will take you on a ride-along to show you the ropes of being a driver okay? I'm going to be busy dealing with the radio so if you have any questions just ask him.

AARON

(To Jessica)
Ah, you sure this is a good idea?

Kelsey turns to Aaron with a concerned look.

JESSICA

You'll be fine. Let me know how it goes okay?

Jessica goes back to her office and Aaron leads Kelsey to the oven. Kelsey looks around at the restaurant perplexed as Aaron folds boxes for the upcoming orders. Kelsey stands next to Aaron and observes him.

KELSEY

What did you mean by that?

AARON

By what?

KELSEY

You said you weren't sure if this was a good idea.

AARON

Oh, that. I was hoping to make a lot of tips today but training you is going to hold me back. To be honest.

Kelsey looks uncomfortable and starts looking around for Jessica.

AARON

(Curiously)
So why did you want to become a driver?

KELSEY

I wanted a job where I could explore the city.

Two pizza orders come out of the oven. Aaron grabs the tickets and puts the orders in delivery bags. Kelsey follows. He pauses as he recognizes the address on one of the tickets under the name RODNEY.

AARON

You've got to be kidding me. Not this guy again...

KELSEY

What's wrong with him? I see his order has a soda on it, where do I get those?

AARON

The sodas are in the cooler, I'll show you. This delivery is for one of our regulars that never fucking tips.

Aaron shows Kelsey where the cooler is. She opens the door but fumbles with the two-liter of soda, dropping it on the floor. Aaron grabs it quickly, looks around suspiciously and holds onto it.

KELSEY

I'm so sorry!

AARON

It's fine, let's just go.

Kelsey goes to reach for a new soda but Aaron shuts the cooler door on her.

KELSEY

Shouldn't we grab a new...

AARON

No, this will do perfectly. Let's roll out.

Aaron and Kelsey go outside and get into Aaron's car.

INT. CAR - AFTERNOON

Kelsey examines a training manual and Aaron is speeding to get to the delivery spots. After a period of awkward silence Kelsey puts the manual aside and looks upon Aaron.

KELSEY

I'm kind of new in town. Always wondered what living in California would be like, so far it's pretty good. I've met a lot of interesting people out here. And, uh, do you normally drive this fast on deliveries?

AARON

Faster time means better tips. Write that one down in your little book. I'm just desperate here, alright? I don't need your personal biography either.

Kelsey opens her manual and writes "How to be a good driver - act like an asshole!" and underlines it twice.

AARON

Look, if I get some good tips on this delivery run I'll give you the proper training for the rest of the day how does that sound? Just stay out of my way in the meantime.

KELSEY

I don't know, I don't think Jessica would like that.

AARON

(Annoyed)
Don't get me started...

Kelsey opens her manual again and writes "How to be a good leader - act like an asshole!" and circles it twice. They reach Rodney's apartment and Aaron pauses before going up to the apartment door.

AARON

(Deviously)
Kelsey, this is an important part of the job. Since this guys never tips we as drivers have one way to get back at these assholes. Hand me that soda will ya? I have something to show you.

Kelsey looks confused but hands Aaron the two-liter of soda. Aaron shakes the life out of it and grabs the delivery bag. Kelsey gasps.

KELSEY

Are you fucking crazy!?

AARON

Indeed.

KELSEY

This isn't right! What if he complains?

AARON

Then let him.

KELSEY

I don't like this, this isn't right...

EXT. APARTMENT - AFTERNOON

Aaron and Kelsey go up to the apartment door with the food and soda. Aaron knocks and Rodney, mid-thirties, unkempt in a stained tank top and worn pajama pants, answers the door with a scowl.

RODNEY

How much do I owe ya? That pizza better have easy sauce on it! It didn't have easy sauce on it last time.

Aaron hands Rodney his food and soda. Rodney rudely snatches them out his his hands.

AARON

(Upbeat)
That will be twenty-one dollars and thirty-one cents sir. I apologize about your last order, I'm sure the pizza will be outstanding this time!

Rodney fumbles in his pockets and hands Aaron twenty dollars and pulls out assorted coins and starts counting them one by one as exact change. He hands Aaron dimes and nickles, Aaron's fake smile begins to shift into a more angry tone, and counts the remaining thirteen cents as pennies and drops them in his hand. Rodney slams the door in his face. Kelsey turns around to head back to the car but Aaron puts his arm out in front of her.

AARON

Cheap prick. Wait for it though, if there is any justice in this world he will be soaked in irony.

KELSEY

Oh my god...

They hear loud shouting and commotion coming from inside the apartment and chuckle. They both quickly head back inside Aaron's car and drive away.

INT. CAR - AFTERNOON

Aaron continues speeding down the city streets.

AARON

You see why those people deserve it now?

KELSEY

I can't believe you did that but I guess I can understand.

AARON

Being a driver pays the bills but definitely has its cons. Just been feeling pretty down lately though.

KELSEY

Oh? Well if you want to talk about it I...

AARON

No offense, you don't want to hear it. Everything I do ends up ruined. The only thing keeping me afloat is this job, and it's only a matter of time before I screw it up as well. Plus I promised my roommate fifty bucks by the end of the day. Pathetic.

KELSEY

No offense, but you just told me, silly. We all are vulnerable to different things. What is the most important thing to you?

AARON

The meaning of life is to give life a meaning. I believe in that. Or I try to anyway.

KELSEY

I can't tell you how to live your life but I can definitely say it's not all that bad, you'll get where you're going. Just be positive about it.

Kelsey opens her manual and writes "How to be a good coworker - don't be an asshole" and draws two squares around it.

AARON

Did Jessica say anything before I came in today?

KELSEY

No why?

AARON

Oh, nothing.

KELSEY

Go on.

AARON

I-it's just bugging me that she hasn't even mentioned promotion at all to me. I asked her a couple weeks ago.

KELSEY

Oh?

AARON

Yeah, no mention at all. Showing up late didn't help matters though.

KELSEY

Yeah, no shit!

AARON

Oh don't rub it in.

KELSEY

I'm just saying...

Kelsey opens the manual again and writes "My trainer is oblivious!" and draws squiggly lines around it.

AARON

Anyways, this last stop should be coming up shortly. Let's see how this one goes.

KELSEY

(Doodling in her manual)
Sounds good. Can I try the delivery when we get there?

AARON

Sure.

EXT. HOUSE - AFTERNOON

They approach the next location in an upscale housing community, the outside of the house looks worn down despite the other homes looking brand new. Aaron hands Kelsey the delivery bag and they both go up to the door. Kelsey knocks a few times as Aaron observes. There is no answer.

KELSEY

You think they are home? It's been a little while.

AARON

I hope so, I don't feel like waiting all day here. Try knocking one more time. I'll try calling.

KELSEY

You sure?

AARON

Yeah, go for it.

Aaron looks at the ticket which reads "Hannah" and pulls out his phone to enter the phone number printed. Kelsey keeps knocking.

AARON

Still nothing? Can you see anybody in the window?

Kelsey peeks her head in the window and shakes it as a no. Aaron gets no response on his phone.

AARON

Figures.

KELSEY

Does this happen a lot?

AARON

Only when you need the tips... Dammit.

Aaron takes the delivery bag from Kelsey and looks around the exterior of the house. He sees a passage leading to the backyard and proceeds.

KELSEY

Wait, where are you going?

AARON

I'm not wasting all this time for nothing. Come on, let's see if she's out back.

KELSEY

We can't do that can we!?

Aaron walks around the side of the house and peers into the backyard. He looks up at one of the windows and sees a woman staring at him. Aaron waves at the woman but she closes the blinds.

AARON

I knew it.

KELSEY

We should just go.

AARON

Not on my watch.

KELSEY

(Grabbing Aaron's arm)
This isn...

AARON

A good idea right?

KELSEY

Yeah, good guess...

AARON

(Looking at the ticket again)
Alright Hannah, time to stop being a bitch.

Aaron treks it back to the front door and starts ringing the doorbell profusely. The door crashes open and HANNAH, mid-forties and very timid and strung out looking, confronts Aaron by pushing him away with a broom.

HANNAH

What do you people want from me!?

AARON

You ordered a pizza ma'am...

KELSEY

(Upbeat)
Good afternoon! We are here to deliver to ah..

AARON

Hannah, we have a delivery for Hannah.

HANNAH

(Whispering)
Hannah is not home. Oh no, no. She hasn't been home in quite some time.

AARON

Ma'am?

Hannah slams the door shut. Aaron and Kelsey look at each other puzzled.

AARON

What the hell? I think we have discovered a new kind of crazy here.

Kelsey starts heading back to the car.

KELSEY

(Nervously)
I don't like the look of this. We should just leave.

AARON

I'm getting a fucking tip out of this. Stay with me.

Kelsey hesitates but turns around and goes back to the front porch next to Aaron.

KELSEY

(Pats Aaron on the back)
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get some something out of this.

Aaron starts banging his fist against the door. Kelsey peers into the window again.

KELSEY

Aaron, stop!

AARON

What is it?

KELSEY

It's, uh, Hannah.

Kelsey steps away from the window and back next to Aaron. Hannah bursts open the door again.

HANNAH

Bring my food inside!

Hannah goes back into the house. Aaron, getting frustrated, storms inside the house. Kelsey follows.

INT. HOUSE - AFTERNOON

Hannah's house is littered with empty jars and clothing on the ground, glass figurines on display, and bizarre paintings on the walls. They reach her kitchen and Aaron places the food on the counter.

HANNAH

How do I know I can trust you. You didn't even have a smile when you walked through my door. It is unwise to temper your customer, oh yes it is, very unwise.

AARON

Look, let's just get this over with.

HANNAH

No!

AARON

What?

HANNAH

What is the meaning of this!?

AARON

What!?

HANNAH

A young man and woman in my house. At this exact moment. I have foreseen this.

AARON

You deliver... Ah, that'll be seventeen dollars and thirty-three cents please.

HANNAH

One second.

Hannah grabs her purse.

AARON

Sure.

HANNAH

You know we aren't so much different you and I?

AARON

Yes, I am dying to know what you mean by that Hannah.

KELSEY

Aaron...

HANNAH

Aaron you say? Did you bring my red peppers!?

Aaron glances over to the counter to a shaker full of red peppers and points to it.

AARON

As exhilarating as this chat has been, you need to pay for the pizza. We need to go ma'am.

HANNAH

You are providing me a service! You are part of this grand scheme! You are only here, at this exact time and place, because of me! By my design! You should be so grateful for being rewarded.

AARON

That is generally how it works, yes.

HANNAH

(Scrambling through her purse)
You see Aaron, the difference between you and I, is that I embrace my torment, it surrounds me everyday. I know what it's like to be nothing! You are just too naive to realize it! You servant! Even that girl you're with knows that.

KELSEY

(To Aaron)
I have no idea what she's talking about...

Hannah starts becoming agitated as she scours through her purse. Kelsey becomes very nervous. Aaron folds his arms. Hannah drops her purse and shrieks. Aaron bends down to help her pick it up but she pulls out the broom again and prods him away. Aaron grabs the pizza and puts it back into the bag.

AARON

(Snidely)
I think it's time we left ma'am, have a great afternoon.

KELSEY

(Relieved)
Thank God!

INT. CAR - AFTERNOON

Aaron and Kelsey run back to the car and take a moment to catch their breath. Kelsey taps Aaron on the shoulder.

KELSEY

(Desperately)
Can we go now? Please?

AARON

(Looking at the doorway)
Yeah, let's do that.

Aaron drives back to the Pizza Restaurant. He looks in his rear view mirror back at Hannah's house as he drives until it's out of sight.

AARON

Well that was the biggest failure of a delivery commitment I have ever contributed to society.

KELSEY

(Doodling in her manual)
What do you mean? You couldn't do anything about it. It wasn't your fault.

AARON

I know but still. That woman was crazy. The whole rant about us being there...

Kelsey starts drawing a picture of Hannah with devil horns in her manual.

AARON

(Sarcastically)
So what did you learn so far today?

KELSEY

(Reading from her manual)
When you're not being an asshole you actually are a decent human being.

AARON

Heh, fair enough.

They make it back to the Pizza Restaurant and head back inside.

INT. PIZZA RESTAURANT - AFTERNOON

Looking defeated and mentally exhausted, Aaron puts the delivery bags back and throws Hannah's pizza out. Kelsey waves at Aaron and goes to the prep station. Aaron goes into Jessica's office. She is sitting at her desk filling out paperwork.

JESSICA

Ah, look what the cat dragged in.

Aaron shakes his head and sits down next to Jessica.

JESSICA (CONT)

So how did it go today?

AARON

Oh just wonderful. No tips, just an indeterminate loss of hope and faith in humanity.

JESSICA

Oh, one of those days. I'm impressed though. I honestly thought you were going to screw it up.

Aaron glares at Jessica.

JESSICA (CONT)

(Playfully)
Oh I'm just teasing. Want to go home early? I need to cut some labor, it's been dead today. I'll take over on the training.

AARON

(Disappointed)
Yeah, I can go. It's fine.

Aaron gets up to clock out and looks over at Kelsey who is talking to other various workers. She looks back and smiles. Jessica holds the door open for Aaron and he leaves the store.

EXT. APARTMENT - EVENING

Aaron makes it back to his apartment complex. Before he gets out of his car he notices Kelsey's training manual and her pen on the bottom of the passengers seat. He picks them up and heads back inside his apartment.

INT. APARTMENT - EVENING

Aaron sets his keys on the counter and walks into his bedroom. He sits down on his bed and looks through Kelsey's training manual seeing all the notes she made about the job and himself. He chuckles and on the last page he opens it and a fifty dollar bill falls out. On the page where the bill fell out Kelsey wrote him a message reading "The meaning of life is to give life a meaning - something crazy drivers say" with a smiley face next to it. Aaron picks up his cellphone and calls the Pizza Restaurant. Jessica answers.

JESSICA (V/O)

Miss me already huh?

AARON

Hey Jess, no it's not that. Actually, is Kelsey still there?

JESSICA (V/O)

Yeah? Why?

AARON

She left something in my car, I just want to talk to her for a minute.

JESSICA (V/O)

If you say so, one sec.

Jessica puts Aaron on hold. Meanwhile Aaron moves to his desk and opens his laptop. The screen resumes with pictures of Nicole.

KELSEY (V/O)

I take it you got my message?

AARON

Yeah, I did.

Aaron starts deleting the pictures of Nicole one by one.

AARON (CONT)

Well, I'd like to thank you, it really meant a lot what you did. So what did you really learn today?

KELSEY (V/O)

I was trying to give our lives a meaning.

AARON

Something only crazy, asshole drivers would say, right?

KELSEY (V/O)

(Chuckles)
Right.

Aaron gleefully talks to Kelsey on the phone as James comes home and peers into Aaron's doorway. Aaron shows him the fifty dollar bill and James laughs and walks away. On the laptop screen he empties his recycle bin with all the deleted pictures of Nicole. He re-names his recycle bin "Meaning" and closes his laptop.

AARON

So what time you off tonight?

FADE OUT.

THE END.
Last edited by youdiedtooeasily on Fri Oct 10, 2014 19:07, edited 1 time in total.

Stampede
Lost Soul

Re: Delivered - short film

Post by Stampede » Fri Oct 10, 2014 02:07

God I fucking hate you Frohman
KnightofBane wrote:no smith I do not own a shamwow
hehe

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Fri Oct 10, 2014 02:10

Frohman now confirmed dead in the pf movie sequel.

Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon
Consoles: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4.

Post by Gordon Frohman » Fri Oct 10, 2014 02:37

youdiedtooeasily wrote:Frohman now confirmed dead in the pf movie sequel.
:(
Stampede wrote:God I fucking hate you Frohman
<3

Needs more drama.
Achilles wrote:...You may kiss my ring...

Honestly you guys, Frohman was an Internet terrorist.

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Fri Oct 10, 2014 02:43

I'm actually trying to pan out a premise at the moment for it but idk haha, anyways. the first one still needs a few tweaks as well.

but seriously, plz read. :(

Quack
Baron of Hell
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.

Post by Quack » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:46

Awww this was really sweet. The ending made me really happy :) Thanks for sharing ydte.
A couple things, I added words in green here that I felt were missing:
JESSICA

(Looks at the clock in screen)
Yes, that would be correct... but that was twenty minutes ago!

AARON

(Embarrassed)
Yes, I'm a little late.

JESSICA

A little!? You want me to promote you but you can't even show up on time. Look at it from my point of view. How would you assess this?
Also, Aaron says to Kelsey that Jessica doesn't mention the promotion, but Jessica does mention it. Jessica beforehand says "you want me to promote you but you can't even show up on time."

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Fri Oct 10, 2014 19:06

thanks Quack, totally forgot to change that one line about the promotion mention.

I've changed the overall story four times so when I go back and re-read it I tend to miss some stuff. glad you liked it!

it seems like all my ideas revolve around relationship elements and quick wit comedy, idk why haha. my professor said my style would be good for a sit com (which fuck me that is near impossible to pull off these days) or he thinks I should extend this short idea and make it a feature length film and it would be similar to Waiting I presume.

I really want to try different genres but seems like I'm stuck in this twisted rom-com style.

Quack
Baron of Hell
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.

Post by Quack » Sat Oct 11, 2014 04:14

Write a really fucked up horror story

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Sat Oct 11, 2014 04:24

horror is so fucking hard to pull off, I'm sure Ransom will agree with me on that one.

I do have one idea based off of a streak of nightmares I had recently. I kept half waking up out of my sleep and heard whispers in my ear. I look to my closet door and I see a freaky ass looking girl in the shadows staring at me and I immediately close me eyes and go back to sleep. each time I halfway wake up she gets closer and closer and eventually she is standing over me on my bed. she grabs my arms and sort of consumes herself into my body and I have a vicious panic attack and wake up freaking out. every time, never failed. it was some freaky shit but I was like I should write about this...

was thinking of combining a short story a wrote a long time ago about two brothers that are haunted by a spirit at a haunted house and incorporate the girl to drive one of them insane and try to get the other one kill the other and then himself with whispers and fucked up hallucinations. but we'll see. I was thinking one of them gets so crazy he summons a demon through some ancient ritual and the demon and the spirit are in conflict since they are dueling over the souls of the two brothers but that part seems a little silly.

so yeah, as for now I am working on a new project and considering typing out the pf idea but we'll see. also kind of am jotting ideas for a premise for the pf sequel haha, but I do want to try out some different genres.

Quack
Baron of Hell

Post by Quack » Sat Oct 11, 2014 04:48

youdiedtooeasily wrote:was thinking of combining a short story a wrote a long time ago about two brothers that are haunted by a spirit at a haunted house and incorporate the girl to drive one of them insane and try to get the other one kill the other and then himself with whispers and fucked up hallucinations.
this sounds really cool