Hearthfire

For discussing the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Post Reply
User avatar
Quack
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4930
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 03:59
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.
Location: canada

Hearthfire

Post by Quack » Tue Aug 28, 2012 15:13

New Skyrim DLC coming out on September 4th on xbox live. It's called Hearthfire.
Hearthfire is a symbol for "home."
In this new DLC you will be able to build your own house from scratch and BAH JUST WATCH THIS VIDEO

http://m.ca.ign.com/videos/2012/08/28/t ... nt-trailer

more like SkySIMS amirite

discuss
Image

User avatar
Scythe
Arch-Vile
Posts: 2989
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 22:36
Consoles: PC, Wii U, New 3DS, 3DS, DS, GBA, GBC, Wii, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, Xbox 360, Xbox, PS3, PS2, PS1
Location: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Re: Hearthfire

Post by Scythe » Thu Aug 30, 2012 01:03

It looks kinda cool but honestly I think Bethesda should have done some DLC that better fits Skyrim like a new expansion or some shit.
Maybe a new dungeon or something, a new area with a cool new story. Not house building...
<33
Ransom wrote:
Mr.Smith wrote:Apple faggot machine.
I imagine this as a little robot that wanders around and collects bundles of sticks and dumps them at your feet
only white, and stylish, and incompatible with most sticks
KnightofBane wrote:i did not touch it other than to put it in my mouth
click this if you're new

User avatar
Quack
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4930
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 03:59
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.
Location: canada

Re: Hearthfire

Post by Quack » Thu Aug 30, 2012 04:01

I hope when raising a family you can become pregnant if you're a female character.
Wouldn't it be awesome to fight dragons with a baby bump?
Image

User avatar
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 9463
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine
Location: In your sister

Re: Hearthfire

Post by Mr. Smith » Thu Aug 30, 2012 04:45

I like it.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

User avatar
Syringe
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5005
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 17:22
Consoles: OHHHHHHHHHH
Location: pillow cases ???
Contact:

Re: Hearthfire

Post by Syringe » Thu Aug 30, 2012 19:37

Scythe wrote:It looks kinda cool but honestly I think Bethesda should have done some DLC that better fits Skyrim like a new expansion or some shit.
Maybe a new dungeon or something, a new area with a cool new story. Not house building...
different audiences

you'd be surprised as to the number of casual gamers who play skyrim to explore and cook and chop wood and shit
Image

User avatar
Quack
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4930
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 03:59
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.
Location: canada

Re: Hearthfire

Post by Quack » Thu Aug 30, 2012 21:53

Syringe wrote:
Scythe wrote:It looks kinda cool but honestly I think Bethesda should have done some DLC that better fits Skyrim like a new expansion or some shit.
Maybe a new dungeon or something, a new area with a cool new story. Not house building...
different audiences

you'd be surprised as to the number of casual gamers who play skyrim to explore and cook and chop wood and shit
ya
like roleplayers
and stuff
Image

User avatar
Achilles
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5783
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 04:22
Location: Newport Beach, California. U.S.
Contact:

Re: Hearthfire

Post by Achilles » Tue Sep 11, 2012 07:04

Dude I love it, it changes the gameplay entirely. I love variety like that.
Fasbook
Achilles wrote: You were always a cartoonist Ransom... unrealistic.

User avatar
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 9463
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine
Location: In your sister

Re: Hearthfire

Post by Mr. Smith » Fri Sep 14, 2012 02:58

Can't make your kids slaves. I want my money back!
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

User avatar
Witchkin
Pinky Demon
Posts: 471
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:56
Location: Dallas

Re: Hearthfire

Post by Witchkin » Wed Sep 26, 2012 05:05

Achilles wrote:Dude I love it, it changes the gameplay entirely. I love variety like that.
I started the game over, this time with an Orc female. Now that she had the option to build her own home and adventure for a living, I felt a lot less compelled to join up with a particular sect and follow their orders. Having a home base outside of the cities turned out to be a bigger game changer for me than I expected. :O

Why go and join the legion right away, when you can make your own home and way in the world just fine?
~~Basically....I get people drunk and take their money...for a living. :)~~~

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests