Board e-mails disabled

Their words echo still!
Locked
User avatar
Paul
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8675
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2002 18:53
Location: Aldershot, UK, EU
Contact:

Board e-mails disabled

Post by Paul » Fri Dec 28, 2007 23:46

The board will no longer be sending out e-mails at least for the time being due to the number of bounces happenings thanks to Yahoo domains.

User avatar
samuelmonaghan_aussie
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 09:51
Location: Whyalla bru
Contact:

Re: Board e-mails disabled

Post by samuelmonaghan_aussie » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:32

so do i lose my email account?
or can i keep it but we cant make no more...
not like i want to
Mr Smith wrote:Can we still say cunt even if Chill is still here?

User avatar
OBrocks
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8429
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 00:27

Re: Board e-mails disabled

Post by OBrocks » Mon Dec 31, 2007 00:39

samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:so do i lose my email account?
or can i keep it but we cant make no more...
not like i want to
So do I lose my email account?
Or can I keep it, but we can't take anymore?
Not like I want to.
Image
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

User avatar
burnfire88
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5509
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 18:56
Consoles: PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS
Contact:

Re: Board e-mails disabled

Post by burnfire88 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 01:51

OB_rocks13 wrote:
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:so do i lose my email account?
or can i keep it but we cant make no more...
not like i want to
So do I lose my email account?
Or can I keep it, but we can't take anymore?
Not like I want to.
LOL@corrections.
Anyways, I think Paul is talking about the actual board itself sending out email notifications.
Image
OB_rocks13 wrote:Chill

As soon as you become mod, ban ransom for a day

if you have the balls to do it

User avatar
samuelmonaghan_aussie
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 09:51
Location: Whyalla bru
Contact:

Re: Board e-mails disabled

Post by samuelmonaghan_aussie » Mon Dec 31, 2007 03:45

ohhh
and i could type properly ya know
i just choose not to

INDIVIDUALITY
Mr Smith wrote:Can we still say cunt even if Chill is still here?

User avatar
OBrocks
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8429
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 00:27

Re: Board e-mails disabled

Post by OBrocks » Mon Dec 31, 2007 04:26

samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:ohhh
and i could type properly ya know
i just choose not to

INDIVIDUALITY
That's not really individuality.

cuz evry1 on da intrawebz types liek dis and uses u instead of you etc
Image
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

User avatar
samuelmonaghan_aussie
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 09:51
Location: Whyalla bru
Contact:

Re: Board e-mails disabled

Post by samuelmonaghan_aussie » Mon Dec 31, 2007 06:39

OB_rocks13 wrote:
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:ohhh
and i could type properly ya know
i just choose not to

INDIVIDUALITY
That's not really individuality.

cuz evry1 on da intrawebz types liek dis and uses u instead of you etc
the only thing i do in that sentence is not use capitals
i type you instead of u now
Mr Smith wrote:Can we still say cunt even if Chill is still here?

User avatar
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 9461
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine
Location: In your sister

Re: Board e-mails disabled

Post by Mr. Smith » Mon Dec 31, 2007 06:48

samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:
OB_rocks13 wrote:
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:ohhh
and i could type properly ya know
i just choose not to

INDIVIDUALITY
That's not really individuality.

cuz evry1 on da intrawebz types liek dis and uses u instead of you etc
the only thing i do in that sentence is not use capitals
i type you instead of u now
And now you are spamming again, lock please.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

User avatar
OBrocks
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8429
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 00:27

Re: Board e-mails disabled

Post by OBrocks » Mon Dec 31, 2007 14:39

No, I like spamming.
Image
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

User avatar
Aliens
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 01:20
Location: No, just a robot

Re: Board e-mails disabled

Post by Aliens » Tue Jan 01, 2008 09:50

Paul wrote:The board will no longer be sending out e-mails at least for the time being due to the number of bounces happenings thanks to Yahoo domains.

Im glad.
I had to stop using an email address because of that spam.

User avatar
samuelmonaghan_aussie
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 09:51
Location: Whyalla bru
Contact:

Re: Board e-mails disabled

Post by samuelmonaghan_aussie » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:41

i never check my email i only ever used it for activating registrations and webstie registering
and smith shut up about spam
go take your cancer chemo or something
Mr Smith wrote:Can we still say cunt even if Chill is still here?

User avatar
burnfire88
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5509
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 18:56
Consoles: PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS
Contact:

Re: Board e-mails disabled

Post by burnfire88 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 19:37

I use it as my Windows Messenger account, not for the email part, so it doesn't matter to me.
Image
OB_rocks13 wrote:Chill

As soon as you become mod, ban ransom for a day

if you have the balls to do it

User avatar
Paul
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8675
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2002 18:53
Location: Aldershot, UK, EU
Contact:

Re: Board e-mails disabled

Post by Paul » Wed Jan 02, 2008 18:42

portalforums.net email addresses still work. The board will no longer be sending out notifications of PMs and topic replies as too many people were signing up to everything and then just telling their e-mail clients to block them and then I get showered in a million bounce messages.

User avatar
samuelmonaghan_aussie
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 09:51
Location: Whyalla bru
Contact:

Re: Board e-mails disabled

Post by samuelmonaghan_aussie » Thu Jan 03, 2008 05:54

k
good to know...
Mr Smith wrote:Can we still say cunt even if Chill is still here?

User avatar
Scythe
Arch-Vile
Posts: 2989
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 22:36
Consoles: PC, Wii U, New 3DS, 3DS, DS, GBA, GBC, Wii, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, Xbox 360, Xbox, PS3, PS2, PS1
Location: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Re: Board e-mails disabled

Post by Scythe » Mon Jan 07, 2008 00:43

Paul wrote:portalforums.net email addresses still work. The board will no longer be sending out notifications of PMs and topic replies as too many people were signing up to everything and then just telling their e-mail clients to block them and then I get showered in a million bounce messages.
Shit sucks.
<33
Ransom wrote:
Mr.Smith wrote:Apple faggot machine.
I imagine this as a little robot that wanders around and collects bundles of sticks and dumps them at your feet
only white, and stylish, and incompatible with most sticks
KnightofBane wrote:i did not touch it other than to put it in my mouth
click this if you're new

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests