Mobile version

Their words echo still!
Catherine
Baron of Hell

Post by Catherine » Wed Jun 15, 2005 21:54

Some one who loves 3D FPS wrote:
Paul wrote:There is no colour scheme for the second time, it's the browser default, you're are seriously close to being banned.
May I ask what the HELL is wrong with you!?

You have absolutely no damn reason to ban me, I just recommended something not so bland, basic, boring and default, but nothing that would bog down mobile phones in the process of viewing the forums, and then you go berserk on me in capital letters with exclamation marks and what not.

You really need to calm down, just because I suggest something new for a toned down version of the forums doesn't mean you should ban me. You really have got something against me, or just hate me all together, if this is the way you're going to continue to dwindle downhill treating me.

Same goes for most of the other folks on these forums, but especially you, sir.
I just want to say, you may think its better for the mobile version to not be as simple as it is. But it's better if it is as I don't wanna spend £4 per MB or whatever by looking at sites full of stuff. If it's simple colours who cares, as long as it does what it's there for (easy way to read new posts on the forums) then it accomplishes its task. It doesn't need colour at all, well except for the text.

Stop saying everyone is treating you like crap, they aren't stop being so immature about everything.
Last edited by Catherine on Thu Jun 16, 2005 08:27, edited 1 time in total.

Zim The Great
Mancubus

Post by Zim The Great » Thu Jun 16, 2005 01:55

Zim likes it. It is easy to read and the style fits my style well. It's plain, simple, and to the point.
My WoW Guys
Delilas - 22 Human Warlock - Mal'Ganis
Taintbank - 30 Human Paladin - Mal'Ganis
Helloryan - 15 Draenei Shaman - Mal'Ganis
Infernoguild - 20 Human Warrior - Mal'Ganis
Taintedrogue - 19 Human Rogue - Mal'Ganis

Ransom
CyberDemon

Post by Ransom » Thu Jun 16, 2005 02:19

You've gotta love Wester's outbursts. This thread is hilarious.

But on topic, the site looks fine on a mobile. Wester, do you even have a mobile that can view the site? Because if not, you should probably stop complaining.

Wester547
Spider Mastermind

Post by Wester547 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 02:44

Ransom Arceihn wrote:You've gotta love Wester's outbursts. This thread is hilarious.
Outbursts? They weren't what you immaturely dubb 'outbursts' until Paul for no God damn fucking reason what-so-ever threw a wibbley wobble fit, taking it out on me for having an opinion for Christ's sake, that perfectly demonstrates and justifes how much he hates me in BIG CAPITAL LETTERS AND CUSS WORDS!
Ransom Arceihn wrote:But on topic, the site looks fine on a mobile. Wester, do you even have a mobile that can view the site? Because if not, you should probably stop complaining.
I certainly do have a mobile phone!

Zim The Great
Mancubus

Post by Zim The Great » Thu Jun 16, 2005 03:02

who is wester???
My WoW Guys

Ransom
CyberDemon

Post by Ransom » Thu Jun 16, 2005 03:51

Some one who loves 3D FPS wrote:Outbursts? They weren't what you immaturely dubb 'outbursts' until Paul for no God damn fucking reason what-so-ever threw a wibbley wobble fit, taking it out on me for having an opinion for Christ's sake, that perfectly demonstrates and justifes how much he hates me in BIG CAPITAL LETTERS AND CUSS WORDS!
I know, the last two posts of yours on the first page were the ones that were outbursts. And that 'immaturely dub' comment is unnecessary (and, well, immature), because a) It was hardly immature, and b) Those posts fit the definition of 'outburst' perfectly, so it's not even dubbing.

Zim: Wester = Some one who loves 3D FPS.

kob
CyberDemon
Consoles: PS3 - PC

Post by kob » Thu Jun 16, 2005 04:16

Ransom Arceihn wrote:You've gotta love Wester's outbursts. This thread is hilarious.
Yes, agreed.

Wester jesus christ calm down.

Wester547
Spider Mastermind

Post by Wester547 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 05:13

KnightofBane wrote:Wester jesus christ calm down.
I'm not the one who needs to calm down; it's Paul who needs to do so.
Catherine wrote:Stop saying everyone is treating you like crap, they aren't stop being so immature about everything.
Fuck you. People DO treat me like crap and there's a perfect example mind your ignorant shite. I'm not being immature about ANYTHING, now sod off with your fucking rudeness. :roll:
Last edited by Wester547 on Wed Nov 23, 2005 02:23, edited 1 time in total.

Catherine
Baron of Hell

Post by Catherine » Thu Jun 16, 2005 08:26

Ransom Arceihn wrote:But on topic, the site looks fine on a mobile. Wester, do you even have a mobile that can view the site? Because if not, you should probably stop complaining.
Some one who loves 3D FPS wrote:I certainly do have a mobile phone!
Yet you didn't answer his question, have you got a mobile that can go on the internet that can view the site? Because all you said was that you have a phone. I'm not trying to start some kinda argument it's just the mobile version looks perfectly fine.

Zim The Great
Mancubus

Post by Zim The Great » Fri Jun 17, 2005 13:53

Ransom Arceihn wrote:Zim: Wester = Some one who loves 3D FPS.
Thanks
My WoW Guys