Final rank vote thread

Their words echo still!
Locked

Which of the following:

Poll ended at Fri Jul 28, 2006 23:04

Evolution/life related
6
33%
Military
3
17%
Morrowind
1
6%
Natural disasters
3
17%
No change
1
6%
Terran unit ranks from StarCraft
3
17%
None of the above
0
No votes
Abstain
1
6%
 
Total votes: 18

User avatar
Darth Urra
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 7438
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 05:40
Location: Virginia
Contact:

Post by Darth Urra » Tue Aug 22, 2006 20:48

OB_rocks13 wrote:oh sorry... whoops. hmm.... i know! if you vote for oblivion, people in the US, UK, sweden, australia, norway, canada, germany, france, russia, antartica, japan, africa, pluto, and everywhere else will forever be happy. now vote!
You forgot Leichenstein,...and Hell,...and Atlantis.

User avatar
OBrocks
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8429
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 00:27

Post by OBrocks » Tue Aug 22, 2006 21:22

oh, my bad. i apologize to Satan, the people from atlantis, and all you liechensteinians out there.
Image
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

User avatar
IceEffect611
Pain Elemental
Posts: 1198
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 21:32
Location: I'd tell you but then i'd have to kill you...
Contact:

Post by IceEffect611 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 14:43

And, of course, the Polar Bears, Mongolians and Potato People from the Planet Zug...
Image

"The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them"
-William Clayton

"I'm sick of these mothafuckin' snakes on this mothafuckin' plane!"
-Samuel L. Jackson on his current situation

"He's a man I greatly admire!"
-Oscar Wilde on Oscar Wilde

Musical Influences: Slayer, Metallica, Megadeth, GWAR, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Anthrax, Trivium, Tool, Cannibal Corpse, Slipknot, Guns 'N' Roses, Kreator, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath.

User avatar
OBrocks
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8429
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 00:27

Post by OBrocks » Wed Aug 23, 2006 14:45

yeah whatever. :P

anyway, paul, please make a new poll! i wanna vote! go oblivion!
Image
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

User avatar
Darth Urra
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 7438
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 05:40
Location: Virginia
Contact:

Post by Darth Urra » Wed Aug 23, 2006 20:17

OB why dont you make a new Poll????????????

Why dont any of you make a new Poll? Paul's not the only one capable of making a poll.

:?

User avatar
Hayden100
Hell Knight
Posts: 2488
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 13:12

Post by Hayden100 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 20:31

Darth Urra' wrote:OB why dont you make a new Poll????????????

Why dont any of you make a new Poll? Paul's not the only one capable of making a poll.

:?
only mods can make posts in annoucments, i tried :P

User avatar
OBrocks
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8429
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 00:27

Post by OBrocks » Wed Aug 23, 2006 20:52

yeah i was gonna too but i cant, only mods can.


Vengeance, Paul, Chapstick, Catherine, Wester, Saladin, SOMEONE make a poll!!!
Image
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

User avatar
Chapstick
Baron of Hell
Posts: 3665
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 05:29
Contact:

Post by Chapstick » Wed Aug 23, 2006 21:34

Um, we do have a poll and a thread....and you're all posting in it.
People said I was dumb, but I proved them!

User avatar
Darth Urra
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 7438
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 05:40
Location: Virginia
Contact:

Post by Darth Urra » Thu Aug 24, 2006 00:37

Hayden100 wrote:
Darth Urra' wrote:OB why dont you make a new Poll????????????

Why dont any of you make a new Poll? Paul's not the only one capable of making a poll.

:?
only mods can make posts in annoucments, i tried :P
I knew that,..i was thinking of doing it in the Suggestion and Opinions Section

User avatar
OBrocks
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8429
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 00:27

Post by OBrocks » Thu Aug 24, 2006 01:52

oh good idea
Image
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

User avatar
IceEffect611
Pain Elemental
Posts: 1198
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 21:32
Location: I'd tell you but then i'd have to kill you...
Contact:

Post by IceEffect611 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:28

OB_rocks13 wrote:yeah i was gonna too but i cant, only mods can.


Vengeance, Paul, Chapstick, Catherine, Wester, Saladin, SOMEONE make a poll!!!
Is Saladin a mod now? :?
Image

"The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them"
-William Clayton

"I'm sick of these mothafuckin' snakes on this mothafuckin' plane!"
-Samuel L. Jackson on his current situation

"He's a man I greatly admire!"
-Oscar Wilde on Oscar Wilde

Musical Influences: Slayer, Metallica, Megadeth, GWAR, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Anthrax, Trivium, Tool, Cannibal Corpse, Slipknot, Guns 'N' Roses, Kreator, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath.

User avatar
OBrocks
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8429
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 00:27

Post by OBrocks » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:36

i thought so, he posted in the Announcements section.


Hayden, no offense, YOUR POLL STINKS. you have to include the other ideas, not just evo (i hate the evo idea.) have the three evo lists, military, oblivion, natural disasters, and no change.
Image
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

User avatar
Hayden100
Hell Knight
Posts: 2488
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 13:12

Post by Hayden100 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 13:56

OB_rocks13 wrote:i thought so, he posted in the Announcements section.

Hayden, no offense, YOUR POLL STINKS. you have to include the other ideas, not just evo (i hate the evo idea.) have the three evo lists, military, oblivion, natural disasters, and no change.
No the poll didnt stink, EVOLUTION WON THE VOTE, so why would i put other ideas up? but it seems that people have changed their minds about evolution ever since they realised the problems we had catrgorising it.

Ive asked paul do delete the thread i made, perhaps i will try it again later if we can decide, which of the evo lists is the best, if people know EXACTLY what they are voting for we can sort this out for good....
ALL HAIL THE MODS... THEY ARE MY LORDS AND LORDESSES

User avatar
OBrocks
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8429
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 00:27

Post by OBrocks » Thu Aug 24, 2006 13:59

hayden i think your evo list is the best, but i still hate the evo idea altogether. I would rather have OB or no chandge, or even military, as i have stated many times.
Image
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

User avatar
Hayden100
Hell Knight
Posts: 2488
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 13:12

Post by Hayden100 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 14:02

OB_rocks13 wrote:hayden i think your evo list is the best, but i still hate the evo idea altogether. I would rather have OB or no chandge, or even military, as i have stated many times.
sorry OB rocks but thats what votes are for, Majority rules. But i severly doubt evo is the majority anymore...
ALL HAIL THE MODS... THEY ARE MY LORDS AND LORDESSES

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests