So I finally started playing again...

For Arena, Daggerfall and Morrowind.
User avatar
Impostorzim
Arch-Vile
Posts: 2632
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 04:39
Location: Santa Fe, Argentina
Contact:

So I finally started playing again...

Post by Impostorzim » Sat Jun 23, 2007 00:57

...I'm very happy to say I think I'm gonna start on my way to actually beating Morrowind. Only problem is I started my file and I totally forgot what to fucking do. I was so far that I just lost track of everything and that stupid journal isn't helping. I hate this game...just kidding but I am mad a tad.
Image
KnightofBane wrote:Impostorzim:
Ignorant.
Assuming jackass.
Yeeaah... That pretty much sums it up.

User avatar
One man army
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5023
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 13:52
Location: Sweden

Post by One man army » Sat Jun 23, 2007 01:05

lol

go see the guy in balmora.
Image
"This is a small axe. You can't even kill infants with it..."
The Cake is a lie

User avatar
Impostorzim
Arch-Vile
Posts: 2632
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 04:39
Location: Santa Fe, Argentina
Contact:

Post by Impostorzim » Sat Jun 23, 2007 04:37

I just started a new profile. I already got passed all that Balmora crap its just that the quests in Urshilaku Camp were messed up and whatever. So I'm just starting over. Meanwhile I'm stuck on Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. Stupid Ruins of Barr...with that stupid Boss I can't beat...fuck you Aerial Slash...
Image
KnightofBane wrote:Impostorzim:
Ignorant.
Assuming jackass.
Yeeaah... That pretty much sums it up.

User avatar
One man army
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5023
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 13:52
Location: Sweden

Post by One man army » Sat Jun 23, 2007 04:38

tell me more and I'll help you
Image
"This is a small axe. You can't even kill infants with it..."
The Cake is a lie

User avatar
Impostorzim
Arch-Vile
Posts: 2632
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 04:39
Location: Santa Fe, Argentina
Contact:

Post by Impostorzim » Sat Jun 23, 2007 04:40

I have a walkthrough it's just the game is so vast and it's hit me that I need to be tied down by storyline to be interested. It's there, it's just boring to get to. Don't get me wrong I love it but...
Image
KnightofBane wrote:Impostorzim:
Ignorant.
Assuming jackass.
Yeeaah... That pretty much sums it up.

User avatar
kob
CyberDemon
Posts: 12810
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 14:40
Consoles: PS3 - PC
Location: get slam'd
Contact:

Post by kob » Sat Jun 23, 2007 07:51

Nostalgia is killing me with Guild Wars and Morrowind right now. If Founder gets GW I'll be joining him as well. Thinking about installing Morrowind again, but with no Bloodmoon or Tribunal... D:

Damn 360 not allowing Morrowind to be compatible.

User avatar
OBrocks
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8429
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 00:27

Post by OBrocks » Sat Jun 23, 2007 13:26

I could never beat that first quest with the puzzle box, so I only did some of the Fighters' Guild and Bloodmoon and then Oblivion saved me.
Image
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

User avatar
One man army
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5023
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 13:52
Location: Sweden

Post by One man army » Sat Jun 23, 2007 21:09

You must play it again, it's not possibler to be saved from morrowind.
Image
"This is a small axe. You can't even kill infants with it..."
The Cake is a lie

User avatar
Sarcos
Cacodemon
Posts: 776
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 15:18
Location: Sweden

Re: So I finally started playing again...

Post by Sarcos » Sun Jul 08, 2007 16:11

Yeah thats true.
Image

User avatar
samuelmonaghan_aussie
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 09:51
Location: Whyalla bru
Contact:

Re: So I finally started playing again...

Post by samuelmonaghan_aussie » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:10

morrowind bores me now
Bloodmoon was only fun part IMO
Mr Smith wrote:Can we still say cunt even if Chill is still here?

User avatar
Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon
Posts: 10127
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 19:35
Consoles: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4.
Location: Jive, Turkey

Re: So I finally started playing again...

Post by Gordon Frohman » Mon Jul 09, 2007 16:23

Impostorzim wrote:...I'm very happy to say I think I'm gonna start on my way to actually beating Morrowind. Only problem is I started my file and I totally forgot what to fucking do. I was so far that I just lost track of everything and that stupid journal isn't helping. I hate this game...just kidding but I am mad a tad.
The main quest is long as hell.
Image
Achilles wrote:...You may kiss my ring...






Honestly you guys, Frohman was an Internet terrorist.

User avatar
samuelmonaghan_aussie
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 09:51
Location: Whyalla bru
Contact:

Re: So I finally started playing again...

Post by samuelmonaghan_aussie » Tue Jul 10, 2007 04:08

have look at my Speed Run thread and youll see just how long it is
Mr Smith wrote:Can we still say cunt even if Chill is still here?

User avatar
Sarcos
Cacodemon
Posts: 776
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 15:18
Location: Sweden

Re: So I finally started playing again...

Post by Sarcos » Tue Jul 31, 2007 17:37

Gordon Frohman wrote:
Impostorzim wrote:...I'm very happy to say I think I'm gonna start on my way to actually beating Morrowind. Only problem is I started my file and I totally forgot what to fucking do. I was so far that I just lost track of everything and that stupid journal isn't helping. I hate this game...just kidding but I am mad a tad.
The main quest is long as hell.

Long as hell? :S How do you know hell is long? Its maybe short maybe just one room or two? Maybe a pool of lava and and oblivion alike? :huh:
Image

User avatar
samuelmonaghan_aussie
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 09:51
Location: Whyalla bru
Contact:

Re: So I finally started playing again...

Post by samuelmonaghan_aussie » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:48

thatd suck
coz itd be so bloody cramped...
Mr Smith wrote:Can we still say cunt even if Chill is still here?

User avatar
Sarcos
Cacodemon
Posts: 776
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 15:18
Location: Sweden

Re: So I finally started playing again...

Post by Sarcos » Wed Aug 01, 2007 20:35

Yeah true true. :P
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests