Frohamn

By popular request a junk forum, to put worthless junk into.
Forum rules
Anymore harassment or abuse will be met with instant bans, that goes to both parties no matter who starts it.
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine

Frohamn

Post by Mr. Smith » Mon Jul 31, 2017 02:12

Jerked off to the nuns from Sister Act and Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell
Consoles: PC, PS3

Re: Frohamn

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Wed Aug 02, 2017 07:11

a214324234234erfhgd

Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon
Consoles: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4.

Post by Gordon Frohman » Mon Sep 10, 2018 20:53

youdiedtooeasily wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 07:11
nmadirfhgio0pnm
Please remove.
Achilles wrote:...You may kiss my ring...

Honestly you guys, Frohman was an Internet terrorist.

Saladin
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: PS4 PS3 Wii Wii-U PC

Post by Saladin » Sat Sep 15, 2018 04:39

Oh shit, the man himself is back. Is your employer stalking you or something?
Quack wrote:ok but so now what do I do besides masturbate

Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon

Post by Gordon Frohman » Sun Sep 16, 2018 17:43

No, I feel safer when my information isn't out there. Can you or KoB delete the above two posts, as well as these: http://www.portalforums.net/viewtopic.p ... ky#p360894

http://www.portalforums.net/viewtopic.p ... ky#p257386

EDIT: And then this one when/if you do so. I'd be grateful.

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind

Post by Mr. Smith » Mon Sep 17, 2018 00:47

Gordon Frohman wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 17:43
No, I feel safer when my information isn't out there. Can you or KoB delete the above two posts, as well as these: http://www.portalforums.net/viewtopic.p ... ky#p360894

Saved and will be posted in the Fougweuvdyuo subreddit
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

Saladin
Spider Mastermind

Post by Saladin » Wed Sep 19, 2018 14:37

Gordon Frohman wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 17:43

None of my admin powers are working at the moment. Whatever broke the site seemingly is related. I'll look into it when I can. I'll delete this thread when I get it working again.

Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon

Post by Gordon Frohman » Wed Sep 19, 2018 20:42

Yeah, I figured. I tried to report some of those posts but a bunch of code-y gibberish popped up. Anyone still able to contact Paul? What the fuck happened?

kob
CyberDemon
Consoles: PS3 - PC

Post by kob » Wed Sep 19, 2018 21:13

yeah cant delete either. i edited the posts so that'll have to do for now i guess

Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon

Post by Gordon Frohman » Thu Sep 20, 2018 02:28

Thanks brah. There's also Smith's post.

Good to see some things haven't changed.

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind

Post by Mr. Smith » Sat Sep 22, 2018 03:28

Gordon Frohman wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 02:28
Thanks brah. There's also Smith's post.

Good to see some things haven't changed.
Shouldn't have voted for Trump dude. Karma is a bitch.

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Tue Oct 02, 2018 22:07

It was HER. TURN.

Saladin
Spider Mastermind

Post by Saladin » Wed Oct 03, 2018 02:23

Everything about Hillary was awful, entitlement included.

But Trump is an incompetent, narcissist, rapist idiot who's never accomplished anything meaningful in his life, has no real ideology besides lizard brain reactionary prejudice, and gave coattails to fascist larper failsons and corporate sociopaths.

America under Hillary wouldn't have been substantively different from Obama, a pathetic neoliberal empire in decline. Under Trump, it has the potential for being something much worse. Especially since his voters have made it clear they have an appetite for real fascism. Ethnic cleansing, new wars of aggression, you name it.

Considering these idiots have all three branches of government and the Democrats have never posed a serious opposition to their agenda, it's only their own stunning, laughable incompetence that
prevents them from doing whatever they want. That's a sobering thought.

I get that you hate liberals, I don't like them either. I'm way further left than that now. And I get that all politics is resentment based now, since no one has a positive vision for the future and the country, and maybe the world, is basically fucked.

But literally nothing is good about Trump, save for the fact that he's such an embarrassing failure, bordering on dementia at this point, that the worst aspects of the federal government aren't functioning either.

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Wed Oct 03, 2018 03:40

Tell us how you really feel. I’m indifferent about the situation with our current administration but I sort of walked away from it all, I’m still considering deleting all my social media accounts because I’m so sick of seeing it. It’s just a waste of life being so angry and reactionary all the time. I don’t love Trump but I don’t have anything against him at this point either. I’m just hoping we as a society can get back to building bridges and having a discourse instead of this fire breathing mudslinging shitstorm that it’s become, worldwide even. I think his more extremely intolerant voting pool isn’t as influential as you’d believe but that’s just me. Antifa and the alt-right aren’t as proportionate in the voting pool as we’d like to think but they’re always in the spotlight/headlines so it can cause a stir which is unfortunate. These are only a handful of idiots, albeit with a loud voice, but would be all but extinct if they never got any attention.

I don’t see it as the end of times like you I guess but I’ve sort of just left it all behind me at this point and focused on other things that I actually have control over. Part of it is tied to when I was in college I suppose, after getting out of the service which is undoubtedly mostly conservative. I was constantly reaffirmed that Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi were the saviors of humankind and in 2015 I finally had enough, including get thrown out of one of my classes after arguing with my professor about third wave feminism and almost getting into a fight with a BLM demonstrator. Everything changed for me after that but I still keep an open mind. I’ve toned down a lot since.

I think hate is a strong word haha, but I get your point. Most of the friends I have left are classical liberals and we get along fine. We take jabs at each other but we agree overall on what’s best for the country I’d say, it just comes to specific policies where the disagreement arrives. I’m still pro-gun, pro free speech, dudeweedlmao legalization, gay marriage, border control and individual liberty (still haven't made up my mind about abortion since I've heard strong cases from both sides). I went from being an aggressive centrist to leaning right over the past couple years but I still agree with some liberal policies. It’s the pussyhat, BLM, radical feminist, authoritarian groupthinkers that drive me nuts. Same goes for the overly evangelical, intolerant rednecks, baseless MAGA hat lemmings and greedy big business types. Yeah, it’s a shame where we’re at right now, it won’t be an overnight fix and a lot of damage has been done. I don’t really have an answer for you at this point but I’m hopeful for the future.

I may not see the administration in this embarrassing failure of a manner you mentioned and I’m sorry you feel that way. Hopefully in 2020 we can all find someone to rally with and get behind but I'm not holding my breath.

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind

Post by Mr. Smith » Fri Oct 05, 2018 01:53

I just play video games, watch cartoons, and avoid the fucking news. It's best for my mental health, lol.