Half-Life: The Movie - What do you want?

For Half-Life and related games, Counter-Strike, Team Fortress, Portal etc.

Moderator: Wester547

UnshippedStraw
Imp

Re: Half-Life: The Movie - What do you want?

Post by UnshippedStraw » Tue Sep 09, 2008 08:32

A movie... With Half Life? How many have been made now? And do you really need to post it up here? Why would we care about what you want? Tits or GTFO!!!

Lemuractionnews

Post by Lemuractionnews » Tue Aug 24, 2010 03:54

I highly doubt your from hollywood. But if there was a half life film there would be no way i would want it to be in 3d. Thats all i can think of really.

Quack
Baron of Hell
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.

Post by Quack » Thu Aug 26, 2010 22:54

Lemuractionnews wrote:I highly doubt your from hollywood. But if there was a half life film there would be no way i would want it to be in 3d. Thats all i can think of really.
speaking of grammar,
it's you're

btw, welcome to the forums!

sakay

Post by sakay » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:23

Hey Friends,

One thing which i can not understand still that why KnightofBane continuously oppose halflifethemovie post writer.if he is producer and wana to make movie on half file than why you guys not trust on it.I thinks that is great idea we appreciate him to do so.

sakay

Post by sakay » Mon Sep 05, 2011 17:42

Quack wrote:
Lemuractionnews wrote:I highly doubt your from hollywood. But if there was a half life film there would be no way i would want it to be in 3d. Thats all i can think of really.
speaking of grammar,
it's you're

btw, welcome to the forums!
Hey Friends,

actually what he want to say i think that you understand and every body here understand, this is called communication skill ,if he use your instead of you're may be its his spelling mistake but you don't must want to correct this minor spelling mistake.